Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Power of The Twitter Relationship

Hi

I want to share with you a unique experience I have had as a result of using Twitter recently.

I happened upon a uniquely new UK service Just Wicked Design while on my Twitter journey. I fell in love with the nature of their unique designs and I started an online conversation with the owners Sheila and Phil.

Talking about the Company to me Sheila and Phil have said

"Just Wicked Design is a sole trader business based on the belief that customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are  committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We have over 30 years business experience behind us both in laser engraving, wood and glass engraving, pewter casting and sublimation printing.We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.We also cater to the wholesale market and offer discounts for large orders."

Just Wicked design want to focus on the  spiritual personalised and corporate markets and are keen to deliver a bespoke unique service to you.  
 
Our conversation continued and resulted in me ordering a unique mug just for me
 
 
 
I love the design love my mug and its going to take pride of place on my Desk at work.
 
One Follow......lead to a conversation.........which lead to a mug.......which is going to lead to a wonderful cup of coffee tomorrow at work


2 comments:

  1. Good message on your mug! Motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love my mug and just going to have a coffee in it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by

cheers

Seamus