Sunday 13 May 2012

Beginning of Second Programme

My Fellow Facilitators, Friends and Blog Readers


Dawn was just breaking last night when I put the final touches to my Second PX2® Programme. In light of the feedback received from the last programme I have made a few changes and threw in more inspirational stuff to get participants thinking about their own programme.

I absolutely love the PX2® programme as it accomplishes a number of key objectives and brings together the best in performance psychology, life coaching and allows the participant to begin to become unstuck from their present position in life.

Once completed participants really begin to move and again I have seen this clearly in my previous group now beginning to move outward engage their goals and begin to make their plans and dreams a reality.

With continued support from the team and I they become inspired to begin to reach for their goals and very slowly begin to achieve their dreams by walking steadily into their future.

I also have become a follower and being followed on Twitter. I am truly inspired by quotes inspirational sayings and other facilitators who are beginning to share their stories, thoughts ideas which really inspire me to be more do more achieve more. To you I say thank you

The World is truly amazing, life is truly amazing and inspirational if I am leading participants through the programme I am myself going through the programme every single time digging that ever more deeper and reaching ever more higher , so let the programme continue..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by

cheers

Seamus