Sunday 6 May 2012

Reflections on PX2 Programme

Having completed my first programme with good feedback, I think I am going to make the following changes for the next prgramme which begins in two weeks.

It was felt by the group that they would like to complete all the programme in one week. I really feel that sliting it is the beeter option so here is what I propose to do.

I plan to run the programme over two stages. The first stage will involve completing the first 8 sessions over 3 days.

The last last 4 sessions will be completed towards the middle of our young peoples 13 week life skills programme and this will allow them to focus in on getting their goals squared away setting plans in place and moving forward to achieve their goals in full.

I am going to at the start of the programme begin by introducing the px2 concepts, background to the pacific institute in uk and learning styles. I am alos going to encourage all participants to create a mood Avatar so they can plt where they are during the programme

I will let you know how it goes........wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by

cheers

Seamus